As employees and business teammates, we all make decisions every day that affect one another, our clients and the organization. The actions we choose to take as individual employees reflect on us all and influence how others perceive our organization. Each of us, through our actions and decisions has the power to improve our workplace, build the trust of our clients and partners and enhance our reputation.
The Code of Conduct provides an overview of key practices and behaviors that define the conduct to which we hold ourselves accountable.
Compliance to the Code of Conduct Employees/teammates are expected to comply with the Code of Conduct and the policies it represents.
Violations of the Code of Conduct and/or policies as an employee may result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal. Equally, business teammates who violate our Code of Conduct of our basic policies, CLI Solutions may terminate our business relationship.
What you can expect from CLI Solutions
CLI Solutions is committed to providing all employees and business teammates with:
- A safe, healthy, respectful and productive work environment
- An environment free from discrimination and harassment that promotes and protects
- Equal opportunities
- Fair and equitable treatment
- Respect for diversity; and
- Protection from retaliation after good faith disclosures of improper activities.
CLI Solutions expects from you:
- Act with integrity at all times
- Be present and productive during working hours
- Operate within the law
- Follow the Code of Conduct and related policies
- Adhere to professional practice guidelines and practice within professional boundaries
- Take personal accountability for their own workplace actions
- Demonstrate a sense of respect, loyalty, good faith and responsibility toward one another, the clients and the organization
- Keep all organization and client information confidential
- Exercise sound judgment in decision making; and
- Report violations of the Code of Conduct and related policies.